Q&A with Dr. Ayres
Dentist in Bee Cave
Debora L. Ayres, DDS, AGD
- Completed two Doctorate degrees, one Post-Doctorate degree, 12 years of experience.
- Graduated from University of Texas at San Antonio School of Dentistry at the top of her class and received an award for consistently superior performance and extraordinary dedication.
- Nominated by the Dean to teach clinical skills to sophomore dental students.
- Completed a post-graduate degree in Advanced General Dentistry at the University of Texas at San Antonio, highly competitive, nationally respected program.
- Trained in Advanced Procedures such as root canals, dental implants, bone grafts, implant supported dentures, wisdom teeth extraction and more.
- Texas State Board Certified to provide I.V. Sedation; a select few general dentists are certified to this level.
- Accumulated over 350 hours of continued education, much more than the minimum 12 hours required annually.
- Dr. Ayres is a member of the Texas Dental Association, Capital Area Dental Society, American Dental Association
- Also a member of The Capital of Texas Study Club, an affiliate of The Seattle Study Club and the Lone Star Sedation Study Club.
- Dr. Ayres is fluent in English, French and Portuguese